1,000 & 2,000 lb. cap. T-Frame Gantries. 4,000 lb. cap. are available per request along with A Frame Styles
EC&MW, manufacture’s both T Frame and A Frame style stainless steel cranes, although the A Frame model crane is not shown on our website. The T Frames style is by far the more popular design among our customers. Let’s talk about stainless steel for a moment. It is as it says “Stain Less”. You will always have some minor iron deposits at the surface. This was caused at the time the stainless steel was made. Those iron deposits, in time, will turn to rust.
There are two types of stainless steel material that we have available for manufacturing. 304L or 316L . The “L” stands for low carbon. We try to use L material whenever possible/available. Without getting into a lengthy discussion regarding low carbon, it mostly has to do with the welding process. Using L material or non L material isn’t going to make any noticeable difference under most circumstances. 304: We have manufactured gantry cranes for both food and pharmaceutical industries out of this material. Although 316 is more corrosion resistance, since it has molybdenum where 304 does not. 316: Comes at a price. This material is going to be approximately 20% to 25% more expensive and the availability is going to be more limited. We have also built cranes for food, pharmaceutical and sewer treatment facilities from 316. Sewer treatment plants try to use 316 stainless whenever possible, especially in areas where heavy amounts acids and corrosive gases are present. What it really comes down to is what your particular industry standards require. For more info on 304 vs 316 stainless Steel.
- We handle all stainless material in the best way possible to avoid any cross contamination.
- When and where it’s necessary, we employ back purging welding procedures.
- Welding is done in combination with both mig and tig welding with 316 wire and filler rod.
- Passivation is performed on accessible welded areas.
- All Stainless steel gantries have in house fabricated stainless steel I beam clamps.
- All hardware (nuts, bolts, washers, etc) are 316. Pins are 17-4PH stainless steel.
- Casters are 304 Kingpinless with roller bearings, 4 position locks with food grade grease on a poly wheel. Unless otherwise specified.
- Like all of our gantry crane systems, these too can be rolled while loaded.
- All stainless steel gantry cranes are crated for shipping, to avoid any cross contamination and or damages.
Note: Not everything we manufacture is posted on our website for all the different models. If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can help facilitate your needs.
Above gantry crane was constructed entirely 304 and 316 stainless material. It has 5 adjustable heights in 6″ increments. With 4 position locking stainless steel casters.
Above shows custom machined stainless steel beam clamps with stainless steel hardware. Using I Beam clamps allows the legs to be adjustable in width.
Standard Stainless Steel Gantry Crane Features:
Stainless steel height adjustment handle
5 Position adjustable heights
Adjustable leg widths
Optional Stainless Steel Gantry Crane Features:
Optional caster brakes
Optional custom size I-beam lengths
Optional custom heights upon request
Optional cart assembly available in all models
Optional stainless steel hoists, trolleys
- Certified load testing
Do to the every changing availability and stainless steel prices, all Stainless Steel Gantries Cranes are priced individually. Call for pricing!
Stainless Steel A-Frame style gantries are also available, but just not shown.
Above: This was a custom made stainless steel gantry crane with a 4,000 lb. cap. 15′ beam 12′ height under beam. Completely manufactured from 316 stainless steel including custom stainless steel I-beam clamps. Labeling and gantry cleaning was done after load testing.
Overseas shipping is no trouble. We have shipping world wide for 20 years.
Shipping is F.O.B. from Elko, NV 89801
For pricing please contact us by phone 775-778-9112 or fax 866-840-3839 or Sales@ECMW.com
OUR MODEL NUMBERS: 1TS68 1TS610 1TS88 1TS810 1TS108 1TS1010 1TS128 1TS1210 1TS158 1TS1510 2TS68 2TS610 2TS88 2TS810 2TS108 2TS1010 2TS128 2TS1210 2TS158 2TS1510
View Our Warranty
This warranty is the only written or express warranty given by EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc.
10 YEAR From date of purchases:
EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. warrants to the original buyer that this product shall be free from all defects in material or workmanship for a period of 10 years from date of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to any product, which has been subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence, modification, overuse of its rated capacity, use of or storage in unforgiving environmental conditions, accident or normal wear beyond its serviceability of 20,000 hours.
EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. cannot be responsible for any unlawful sale(s) by unlawful dealers and or any other 3rd party resellers. This includes ALL resales by either online or yard auctions. This warranty is not transferable and is valid only for the original buyer and does not include any subsequent resales. In no event shall EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. be liable for any expressed, implied, statutory and or incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of work, loss of income or additional operating expenses. Notice of defect must given in writing within 60 days of receipt of goods. Upon the return (freight prepaid) to our factory. EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. will, if found defective, refund, repair or replace any part or the entire unit, with one of it or like model. Other manufacturer’s warranties will apply and supersede any warranty given by EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. For those warranties and repairs you must contact the individual manufacturer directly. Any alterations or misuse of this product will void all warranties and liabilities. Customer assumes all liability and risks resulting from the use of this product.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
View Our Safety First
We at EC&MW, Inc. and Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. have always considered “Safety First” as a number one propriety. The purpose of the “Safety First” content is to promote safety through the use of correct operating and maintenance procedures.
Warning! It is your explicit responsibility to consider all risk factors prior to using this or any rigging device or product. To avoid injury, read and fully understand this information before using this product and follow OSHA and ANSI guidelines. Owner must ensure that all users are trained on the use of this or any rigging product. Use by untrained persons is hazardous. Improper use could result in serious injury, death and or property damage. All rigging products will fail if damaged, abused, misused, overused or improperly maintained.
- Never use gantry for lifting or supporting/moving humans or lifting or supporting loads over humans.
- Never lift more than rated capacity (Capacity labeled on I Beam)
- Never use gantry without all hitch & lynch pins and additional hardware secured in place.
- Never makes any adjustments while gantry is in use or under load.
- Never slings loads over top of I beam.
- Never use/roll loaded gantry over any uneven surfaces or on any inclines.
- Never push or pull the gantry with a lift truck or any other vehicle.
- Never leave any load suspended in the air unattended.
- Never work under a suspended load.
- Never allow load to swing or come in contact with any portion of the gantry.
- Never place feet or other objects under bases as extension tubes may pass through the base to the ground.
- Never force or hurry your work or equipment. You and your equipment will do better and safer at the rate for which it was intended.
- Never use any product exhibiting deformities, as defined by OSHA 1910.179. Inspection must be performed by certified personnel. Any unusual wear or deterioration must be immediately replaced or repaired.
- Never store gantry where corrosives chemical or solvents are kept.
- Never position gantry legs where loaded or unloaded gantry can become unstable. (Keep legs adequately apart. At least 50% of beam length or more)
- Never position trolley or hoist assemblies on outside of gantry legs.
- Always inspect gantry prior to each use for missing or damaged parts.
- Always when moving the loaded gantry, push on the gantry not the load.
- Always when moving the loaded gantry, keep load as close to the floor as possible and positioned in the center of the I-beam.
- Always when moving loaded gantry push/pull simultaneously on both gantry legs. Not on the load.
- Always limit your speed to less than 1 1/2 miles per hour when moving gantry crane.
- Always position: I-beam/hoist & trolley directly over center of load before lifting.
- Always stand to one side of I-beam when assembling/disassembling or making any height adjustments.
- Always remove trolley and hoist when assembling or disassembling gantry.
- Always make certain that the load is not attached to the floor and any obstacles that may impede lifting have been removed.
- Always make any adjustments and or repairs in an area where it will have the least interference with the operation.
- Always make certain that all operating and safety instructions for all rigging equipment have been read and fully understood.
- Always make certain all caution/warning labels are in place and legible before each use.
- Always verify that the rated capacity of the gantry is clearly marked on each side of the I-beam before each use.
- Always keep visitors a safe distance from work area.
- Always keep work area clean. Cluttered areas invite accidents.
- Always watch what you are doing. Use common sense.
- Always store gantry in a safe and dry area, which will be free from weather and foreign materials.
- Always check that all I Beam clamps/top cap bolts are torque to: 1/2” 13 thread to 51 ft lb. each or 69 nm (newton meters). 5/8” 11 thread to 108 ft lb. each or 146 nm (newton meters).
Important Additional Safety Instructions “Not Model Specific”
- Warning! Gantry will conduct electricity.
- Never use gantry where power lines or open circuits are present. Also be aware of electrical weather conditions. (lightening)
- Gantries with the letter “C” at the end of the model number: Some instructions may or may not pertain to that particular crane. Call for verification.
- Check air pressures in all tires before making any lifts with gantry. “If Low” Equally inflate to proper pressure(s) before using gantry crane.
- Some models require the use of diagonal leg to beam braces. Never use gantry without braces. Refer to your owners manual for specific instructions.
- The use of some of our gantry crane models have the ability to be used on minimal uneven surfaces. But is still limited to moving crane by hand only.
- Always verify labeling before using gantry crane. Some of our gantry cranes when used improperly can exceed our height to width ratio.
- If your gantry is equipped with crank down jacks. Raising loaded gantry is limited to raising no more than 1″ at one time per jack. Until desired height.
- It shall be the owner’s responsibility to maintain all warnings and instructions and to see that they are intact, as well as legible. Free replacement labels are available upon request.
- When moving loaded gantry observe all wheels are rolling freely. Excessive force should never be used when moving gantry.
- Always replace any missing hardware immediately, with exact Grade, Length, Diameter and “Thread”. Never replace with substandard hardware!
- You must understand these instructions and warnings prior to use. If you, as the owner or user, do not understand English, it is your responsibility to have all the instructions and warnings interpreted into your native language for full and total comprehension.
- All users must understand OSHA regulations, ANSI standards and relevant regulations.
- Destroy gantry if exposed to fire or corrosives chemicals.
The safety instructions put forth above were in effect at the time of publication. However, owing EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. policy of continuous improvement, changes to these instructions may be made at any time without obligation on the part EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc.
Due to our large diversity of past and present aluminum gantry crane designs, EC&MW, Inc and Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. cannot assume that all acceptable safety measures are listed or that other additional measures are not needed under particular or exceptional circumstances or conditions. This information and recommendations contained herein come from sources we believed to be reliable and to represent the best current practice. EC&MW, Inc. & Hospital Rigging Supply, Inc. does not intend this page to be a complete course of instructions on how to use this gantry with complete safety and does not guarantee or represent that the information is absolutely correct or sufficient.